Area Manager, Hertfordshire
Are you an outgoing, confident Area manager, who can create and deliver a vision to achieve the best results?
Do you have an authentic leadership style and strive to deliver the highest levels of service and standards through your teams?
Do you come with a proven track record of delivering results in either casual dining, managed pub or hospitality sector?
Our client operates some of the UK’s best known pubs, and restaurants, offering the very best in product quality, whilst delivering great service, quality and value for money to their customers.
What does the role involve?
• As an Area Manager, you will be accountable for the operational excellence and financial performance of a number of businesses across your area.
• We are looking for someone with lots of passion, energy and drive; a real self starter whom can engage and inspire their teams to deliver excellent customer service and make tough commercial decisions when needed.
• As an Area Manager, you will manage the performance of your team to deliver the highest brand standards and customer service in a fast paced environment.
• The Area manager will have full accountability for P&L, and ensure that opportunities for driving footfall and sales are maximised.
• You will use your considerable operational and branded experience to help deliver excellence across the businesses whilst motivating, developing and inspiring your team members to maximise their potential.
• As the Area Manager, you’ll be given all the responsibility and autonomy you need to help your businesses thrive, whether you’re suggesting new ideas or implementing better ways of working.
What qualities will you need to be successful?
• As the Area Manager you will have a proven background of driving success on a large scale at a multi site level ideally from a branded pub / restaurant environment or casual dining sector.
• We are looking for high flyers, who are passionate and driven; have been successful within the high street and are pushing for the next stage of their career.
• You will possess excellent communication and commercial skills, displaying a proven track record in implementing growth plans and delivering results and maximising profit in a managed environment.
• The Area Manager will be a resilient and tenacious individual who is adaptable to change and will thrive in a fast paced environment with the ability to set a vision and get the right people in the right places to deliver on that vision and drive the business continually forwards.
• To succeed in the role of Area Manager the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an outgoing, affable personality, with a clear focus on the customer journey and P&L Performance to achieve profit growth.
If you are interested in this Area Manager role and possess the skills necessary please apply below.
SPE Resourcing is a specialist Hospitality & Retail recruitment consultancy