Up to £40,000 + Bonus:
Are you energetic, customer focused General Manager with true entrepreneurial spirit, who can create and deliver a vision to achieve breakthrough results?
Do you place the customer at the very heart of everything you and your team do?
Do you have an authentic, transformational leadership style and strive to deliver the highest levels of service and standards through your teams?
Do you come with a proven track record of delivering results within the hospitality sector, ideally boutique hotels or Destination pubs with a focus on quality food?
Our client is a growing boutique hospitality business that has a genuine passion for ‘fresh food’ delivered by fantastic engaged people. Due to their continued success they are looking to speak with bright, ambitious, customer focused General Managers that are passionate about delivering the finest product quality, with great service, standards and value to their customers.
What does the role involve?
- The focus of a General Manager is to provide transformational leadership and high impact coaching to drive the operational excellence and financial performance of your business
- We are looking for people with lots of passion, energy and drive; a real self-starter with leadership ability beyond that of a typical General Manager whom can engage and inspire their teams to deliver excellent customer service.
- As a General Manager you will set, engage and execute your vision, coach and support your teams to deliver the highest brand standards and customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- The General Manager will have full accountability for P&L and ensure that opportunities for driving footfall and sales are maximised.
- You will use your considerable operational and branded experience to help deliver excellence across the business whilst motivating, developing and inspiring your team to maximise their potential.
- As the General Manager, you will have complete autonomy to drive your business forward. We are looking for a true champion of the brand, someone that will challenge the status quo and think ‘outside of the box’ to support your businesses to thrive.
What qualities will you need to be successful?
- As the General Manager, you will ideally have a proven background of driving success within a branded hospitality, restaurant or boutique pub / hotel environment, and have strong financial and commercial acumen.
- We are looking for high flyers, who are passionate and driven who have the ability to step up in their career
- You will possess excellent communication and commercial skills, displaying a proven track record of managing kitchen teams and menu development and maximising profit in a branded environment.
- As the General Manager, you will be structured in your approach, be adaptable to change and will thrive in a fast-paced environment and extremely well organised.
- To succeed in the role of General Manager the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an outgoing, affable personality, and be people focused at all levels whilst putting the customer at the heart of everything.
If you are interested in this General Manager role and possess the skills necessary please apply below.